Lucky River
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation for Narcolepsy research

Go down

Donation for Narcolepsy research Empty Donation for Narcolepsy research

Post by xggxgg Sat May 02, 2009 6:40 am

Hello there fellow goldagers, I am a long time player of NoPayPoker, and through these years have been benefiting from NoPayPoker...

Today, I am here for a plead for donation from fellow NPP. Actually I am a master student which major in research of narcolepsy patients, this disease normally 'infected' by young children aged 15 and also adult which in the range of 30-34, with the mid age of 32. I am trying to find a susceptibiliy genes that may impose the predisposition of this disease in the general population. By doing this, we can predict the narcoleptic child and give the medicine accordingly..

For this research, I need to buy a few books, but for now, I desperately need this book in order for me to proceed my literature review,
http://cgi.ebay.com/Human-Molecular-Genetics-Book-Tom-Strachan-Andrew-Re_W0QQitemZ310125988871QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Books_NonFictionBooks_NonFictionBooks_SM?hash=item310125988871&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177
This book costs about GBP 43.50 = US58
Cant afford to buy a new one, so this is the book from ebay, but i still in lack of fund. Anyone who donated the fund to me, I will place their name in this thread as a token of appreciation. Thank you in advance for those that donate. Any amount will be accepted, thanks. Payment can also be done through paypal by following address : seiksoon@gmail.com

Donation recieved:
jockmc 200freeD
KINGDONK by lucky river forum 100freeD
AmmazingG 100freeD
Keithallen1 200freeD
Richard_Parr 22FreeD
vmoney 50freeD
watsuuuup 100freeD

Target fund : US58
Total fund recieved till date : US7.72
xggxgg
xggxgg